Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Breakfasts!

I have eaten breakfast at many of Minneapolis' fine breakfast establishments in the past few months. I just haven't talked about it. In chronological order, I have eaten at:

The Bad Waitress
2 E 26th St

Bar Abilene, again

Maria's Cafe
1113 E Franklin Ave

French Meadow
2610 Lyndale Ave S

The Egg & I
2828 Lyndale Ave S

IMG_0011

In order of goodness, I would rate them:
Maria's, Egg & I, The Bad Waitress, French Meadow (if I had gotten something other than what I did, it would be rated higher) and Bar Abilene (because it's more brunch than breakfast).

This past Sunday, I also ate at another fine breakfast spot, but that will be a post in and of itself. With pictures, even!

While this does not serve as a proper review of anything, it does serve as a re-entrance into both the world of blogging and breakfasting. I have plans on both Thursday AND Friday to breakfast with Rowan (kid), so I will be sure to post about that as well.

No comments: